We are a small New Zealand based internet technology company founded by Chris Bolt in 2008.
We specialise in web hosting, email marketing and custom web development services. Director Chris Bolt has been developing professional websites since 2002 and web hosting since 2006. Clients include everything from local community groups to house hold names including Paper Plus Group, Star Insurance Specialists, New Zealand Rugby Union, Open Country Dairy and Hiway Group. ChristopherBolt.Com collaborates with New Zealand's top independent designers and developers to bring you innovative solutions that consistently exceed expectations.
ChristopherBolt.Com is on a mission to provide home grown New Zealand based internet technology solutions to New Zealand customers that match or exceed the products offered by the big international players.
All of our servers are located in New Zealand and we are proudly based in Taranaki New Zealand. Our data centre is managed by Voyager Internet (another 100% Kiwi Business)
We might be small but our technology is big:
- Our secure New Zealand data centre is managed by Voyager Internet, a large New Zealand based telecommunications company with decades of experience
- Our security practices are top notch including multi factor authentication, encryption at rest, DDOS prevention, web application firewall and real-time malware detection.
- We develop with modern frameworks including SilverStripe, Laravel, Yii, React, Vue etc
- Our servers run the rock solid Cloud Linux OS designed specifically for web hosting
- We maintain high performance servers with huge processing power
- We use ultra fast SSD drives with load balancing and mirrored RAID to provide protection against data loss
- We take daily backups using a ZFS filesystem with a 7 day snapshot