Interspire Email Marketer Importer for MailWizz
Migrate to MailWizz from Interspire Email Marketer
Painlessly migrate away from Interspire
Interspire Email Marketer has been discontinued, it's time to move your business to a new platform and MailWizz is the perfect replacement.
This tool imports users, contact lists, custom fields, suppression lists, templates and images from Interspire Email Marketer to your new MailWizz powered website.
After running an import the tool can continue to monitor your IEM database for new or modified subscribers and unsubscribes and sync those changes into MailWizz. This gives you and your users time to migrate embedded forms and for subscribers to follow unsubscribe links in recently sent campaigns.
Includes optional integration with WHMCS to populate the customer company fields in MailWizz and update service records in WHMCS with the customer's new login details.
- Choose who to import and run as many imports as you require
- Vew the progress and current activity of each running import including any errors encountered
- Pause and resume running imports
- Automatically monitor your IEM install for new subscribes and unsubscribes and sync those into MailWizz
- Easy to use, simply upload the extension and then follow the instructions provided
- A working MailWizz 1.5.7 or newer installation
- A working Interspire Email Marketer 6.0 or newer installation
- This tool requires a direct connection to your IEM database
Your IEM database must be accessible from the server your MailWizz is installed on
Please backup MailWizz and Interspire Email Marketer before proceeding, including all files and databases
- Log in to the backend of your MailWizz EMA and navigate to the Extensions menu
- Hit the upload button and select the extension zip file and upload it
- Enable the extension then click on it's title to go to the extension settings
- Once you have configured your IEM database connection and all required settings you can then create an import
- You will need to set up cron jobs to run the import tasks and the monitor service. The cron job instructions will be displayed on the import screen
- Please backup your data before running an import!
Support or enquiries
Purchase Now for just $30 NZD
ChristopherBolt.Com is not affiliated with Interspire or MailWizz. We wrote this tool to move our own large IEM install over to MailWizz. This tool is provided in the hope that it will help others who have also been left stranded by the discontinuation of Interspire Email Marketer.