WHMCS MailWizz Provisioning Module
Sell MailWizz accounts through WHMCS
MailWizz has it's own built-in billing system but if you are a web hosting company then you may prefer to sell MailWizz accounts through your existing WHMCS billing system.
MailWizz is a self-hosted email marketing platform similar to MailChimp which allows you to run your own branded email marketing solution. This module allows you to provision accounts on your MailWizz website the same way that you provision your web hosting accounts.
Supported WHMCS Module Features
- Automatically create accounts
- Upgrade / Downgrade package
- Automatic suspend / unsuspend
- Automatic terminate
- Single sign on for users
- Server sync
- A working MailWizz 2.0.0 or newer installation
- A working WHMCS 8.6 or newer installation
Please backup WHMCS and MailWizz before proceeding, including all files and databases
1. Install the WHMCS Connector Extension into MailWizz
- Log in to the backend of your MailWizz EMA and navigate to the Extensions menu
- Hit the upload button and select the whmcs-connector.zip file contained in this package and upload it
- Enable the extension then click on it's title to go to the extension settings
- Configure the settings how you want them and copy the Hostname and Access Hash, you will need to enter these into WHMCS
2. Install and configure the WHMCS Module
- FTP the modules folder to your WHMCS installation
- Log into WHMCS and navigate to Setup -> Products/Services -> Servers
- Click 'Add New Server' and for Module choose MailWizz
- Copy and paste the Hostname and Access Hash from the WHMCS Connector Extension settings screen in MailWizz. Leave the Username and Password empty.
3. Create customer groups in MailWizz
- Create a Customer Group in MailWizz for each package that you want to sell, each customer group can have it's own sending limits and other restrictions.
4. Configure some products in WHMCS
- Log into WHMCS and navigate to Setup -> Products/Services -> Products/Services
- Click 'Create a New Product'.
- Set the Product Type to Other and the Module to MailWizz
- On the next screen, on the Module Settings tab choose the Customer Group from MailWizz
Support or enquiries
Purchase Now for just $59 NZD
ChristopherBolt.Com is not affiliated with WHMCS or MailWizz.